Married at First Sight Auditions 2017: Married at First Sight is an Australian reality show telecasted on the Nine Network. The show is an imitation of a Danish program of the same name.
Married At First Sight Auditions 2017 Requirement:
1. You must be over 25 years of age on the day of application.
2. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident for at least 2 years to participate.
3. You must be single and genuinely looking for love.
4. You will be required to provide proof of identity (driver’s license or passport or extract of birth certificate).
5. Please be honest with your answers and complete the form to the best of your ability.
6. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the application form.
7. You must be available for 1 day between May and June 2017. If selected for the show you will need to be available for filming between August and November 2017.
How to Apply For Married At First Sight Auditions 2017:
Follow the below steps to apply:
- Visit https://go.mycastingnet.com/Apply/Show/MarriedAtFirstSight5
- Click on apply now
- Fill the application and submit
About Married At First Sight:
The format of the show is very interesting and intriguing. The experts who the show do match making of four couples who are supposed to marry their chosen partners at their first meet.
But not following the plot of other versions the show, the Australian participants do not perform a legal marriage due to this being illicit as per their legal norms.
They rather meet as strangers at the altar of a commitment ceremony. The couples are supposed to spend their first night after wedding in a hotel, then they leave for their honeymoon to some exotic destination. After, they return from there they stay together for another one month and then it is totally upon their discretion to choose whether they want to continue this marriage or not.
In February 2017, the series was renewed for a fifth season which is set to air in 2018.