Google Email login – Multiple Gmail Account Login | Gmail Account Sign Out
Google Email is the same as Gmail. As the name implies, the service is provided by Google, with some amazing features. Gmail is one of the best webmail services in the world.
This service was created in 2004 and then released to the public on 7 February 2007. This webmail service was later upgraded by Google on 7 July 2009.
Gmail account is becoming more essential. This is due to the top-notch security provided by Google. It also comes with some exciting features such as; its large storage ability, Spam filter, labs, Tabbed inbox, Social network integration, Gmail search, Language input, Money transfer and payment options and so much more.
Google Email login
One essential thing about Gmail is its large storage ability. This storage capacity space was 1GB as of 2004 but was increased to 15GB. This is a lot higher than any other mailing service. As of 2015, a storage plan was created. These are known as paid plans that give users the availability of acquiring more storage space of about 30TB.
How to Create Gmail Email Account
For you to access and make use of this service you must have an account. Follow the steps below to create Gmail email account;
- Go to any web browser on your computer or mobile phone.
- Enter www.gmail.com in the URL search bar of your device.
- The next page that pops out is the home page. Click on “create an account” to access the next page.
- Enter your personal details on the form that pops up. This includes your full name, the email address you want to use, your password, and so on.
- Find the Sign Up icon and click on it.
Before you can begin accessing this account as a user, you will need to verify your mobile number. After that, your Google email login account will be created. This is when you can begin enjoying the services provided.
Gmail Email login | Sign in to Gmail.com
All you need for a Google Email login is your login detail. This includes your Email address and your password. Follow the step below to Google Email login;
- Enter www.gmail.com on the URL of any web browser of your Mobile phone or PC device.
- The next page that displays on your device screen is the login page.
- Enter the Email address and click on next. Note; an example of a Gmail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your correct password in the space provided on your device screen.
- Then, click on “Sign In” to log in.
Multiple Google Email Login
You can sign into another Gmail account without signing out of your current account. All you have to do is add up the new Gmail email account.
Just go to your account profile icon that has your picture. and click on it. This is found at the top right end of your account.
Follow the steps below to add multiple Gmail account login to your device;
- Click on your account profile icon, that ha your picture.
- tap on “Add another account”.
- Enter the different accounts you want to sign in on the space required and click next.
- Enter the password and click Sign In.
- You will then be logged into the account.
You can then easily navigate between accounts on this device, without logging out of any of them.
Sign out of Gmail Email Account
Sign out of your Gmail is easy to do. This is very important for users who logged in to their accounts on a device that is not their own. Follow the step below on how to easily log out Gmail email login on a device;
- Locate the account profile icon that show’s your picture at the top right end of your account and click on it.
- Then tap on sign out from the small page that pops up.
- Your Gmail account will then be successfully signed out.