If you’re looking for a Master’s or Ph.D. scholarship, then this is the post for you. For the 2023 academic year, around 400 Deakin University Scholarships are available in Australia. Deakin University in Australia is offering fully funded scholarships for students to study for free. With Australian Scholarships, you can make a difference. Australia is a great place to study. It is one of the best countries for international students.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of applying for a Deakin University Scholarship. Scholarships are available in all academic fields and majors at the university. International students can pursue Masters and Ph.D. degree programs in a wide range of subjects of study. Deakin University is an Australian public university located near Melbourne. It is ranked among the top 1% of universities worldwide.
READ ALSO: Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded US$102,200)
The Deakin University Australia Scholarship Master’s degree will last for two years, while the Doctoral degree will last for four years. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Scholarship Information for Deakin University 2023
- Deakin University is located in Australia.
- Master’s and doctoral level scholarships are available.
- Financial Coverage: The project is fully funded.
- Deadline: Each course has a different deadline.
Financial Coverage for Deakin University Scholarship
The Deakin University Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for those interested in studying in Australia in 2023. All expenses will be paid for.
- Stipend: AUD 28,092 per year for up to two years for a research master’s degree and up to four years for a research doctorate degree.
- Full tuition for master’s degrees lasting up to two years and doctoral degrees lasting up to four years.
- Medical Insurance Funds (Paid Sick Leave).
- Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC).
- Airfare Travel Allowance (From their native country to Deakin University).
READ ALSO: American University Washington College LLM Scholarships
Deakin University Scholarships Application Process
By following these procedures, you can simply apply for Master’s and Ph.D. scholarships in Australia.
Check if you are eligible. And prepare these documents and have them handy.
- Prepare an academic Curriculum Vitae in Oxford format, which is required (a maximum of 3 pages).
- A cover letter is required. (a maximum of 1-2 pages).
- Prepare a research proposal.
All applicants (excluding those wanting to study in the Faculty of Business and Law) must contact a supervisor in the relevant faculty, to discuss research prospects before applying for enrolment.
- For all supervisory questions, business and law applicants are recommended to email the faculty directly.
- Search for a research supervisor.
- Identifying Your Specialty
- Choose the proper faculty (Arts and Education, Business and Law, Health and Science, Engineering, and Built Environment are Deakin’s four faculties.)
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 – Process to Apply
Choosing a Supervisor
Because you’ll be working with your supervisor for the course of your degree, you’ll need to choose someone with whom you get along both professionally and personally.
You might also want to ask the following questions to see if the supervisor is good for you:
- What are their areas of expertise in terms of research?
- What kind of research have they done previously?
- What types of studies have they previously supervised?
- Can they supervise?
- What is their ideal working relationship, i.e., what amount of guidance do they provide, how and when do they communicate, milestone expectations, and how quickly do they deliver feedback?
- What is the research culture like at the supervisor’s place of business?
- How many students do they now oversee and have previously supervised to completion?
- What percent of their students graduated with a bachelor’s degree?
- How many of them were able to complete their applications within the customary time frame?
- How well did those students perform on the exam (e.g., did they pass the first time or did they need to retake it)?
- How did previous students fare in terms of finding work?
- What kind of track record did they have in terms of publication when they finished?
After you’ve gotten approval from a professor, click on here.
To apply for Deakin University Scholarships 2023, Visit this link.