Anderson University in the United States is providing scholarships to qualified international students. This scholarship award is for undergraduates who are interested in enrolling in one of the university’s degree programs. Tagged “IMPACT” award.
These scholarships are intended to help international students with significant financial needs who will make a good contribution to our community. It’s a really competitive market. Friends and alumni donations, as well as the university budget, are used to fund this.
These are the criteria you have to meet to be eligible for the Anderson University Scholarships for International Students:
- International students only.
- Applicants must be accepted into a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- A secondary school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- Full-time students only.
- Ability to converse in English, as proven by a TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or other English language proficiency certificate (if applicable).
- Have a fundamental understanding of the field to which you are applying (after being selected as a student).
- Other characteristics such as community service, leadership qualities, and motivation levels will be considered as well.
- based on academic excellence.
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or its equivalent.
How to Apply for the Anderson University Scholarship for International Students
To be considered for Anderson University International Scholarships 2022, students must be accepted into one of the university’s undergraduate degree programs.
This means that you need to start by applying to the university for a place in the undergraduate program. You may be asked to provide a variety of supporting documents for your application.
Click here for further details.